Required skills & experience
1. Bachelor degree required with a major in Business Management, Human Resource Management or Organizational Development preferred.
2. Certification or progress toward is required: CBP (Certified Benefit Prof), CEBS (Certified Employee Benefits Prof), CCP (Certified comp prof).
3. 5 years Compensation & Benefits experience (combined).
4. Experience with administering executive comp & benefits plans a must.
5. Experience with annual merit, incentive plans/rewards, and total rewards.
What you need to know
1. Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm, in office setting with remote opportunity
2. Target start date around 4/13/20
3. Needs to have strong mathematical aptitude and analytical skills required, with exceptional logical thought processes and deductive reasoning ability.
4. Needs to have knowledge of defined contribution and retirement program administrative processes.
5. Competitive salary and generous benefits
Professional development opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com